West Hills Collision Center
West Hills Collision Center has been serving its customers since 1985 with the highest commitment to excellence. Our ethics, reputation, quality of repair, reliability, and stability are well known and well respected within the industry.
We are a local businesses serving local clients and supporting local businesses and families. We support local charities and strive to keep Oregon business in Oregon. Our commitment to the local economy is designed to keep Oregon businesses working and supporting their employees and customers. Our relationships are not superficial, they are long term and loyal, something that is reflected in the way we do business, and in customer satisfaction. When you visit us, you will help us support your community.
We are equipped with the latest systems and technology to repair your vehicles to the most recent industry standards, and on time. Our competent appraisal and office staff will keep you informed throughout the repair process, never leaving you guessing.
- Talented and service-driven staff of 12 people and a shared a marketing rep
- 13,000 sqft. with 20 work bays and 13 customer parking spaces
- Storage space is available
- Clean, comfortable customer waiting area with ample seating, reading materials and complimentary refreshments
- Clean appraiser work area with phone, adding machine, copier and fax machines
- CCC ONE Estimating and Digital Imaging
- Standox paint used in Air Filtration side down draft, Devilbiss Crossflow paint booth
- 2 Chief EZ Liner frame machines with Genesis laser measuring system
- 2 Dan MIG welders, Thermal Dynamics Air plazma cutting system, Hirane spot welder and 2 Lincoln MIG welders
Our commitment to excellence is repeatedly rewarded with recognition by some of the leading insurance companies and adjusters. "Exceptional customer service" throughout the repair process is no accident, it is by design. We invite each of our customers to respond with a customer satisfaction survey, good or bad. Our customers tell us we're doing a great job.
The owners of West Hills Collision have more than 35 years experience in the industry, which includes working as a claims adjuster. The owners have various affiliations and certifications, which include the Better Business Bureau, Oregon City Chamber of Commerce, and the Electric Vehicle Association.